Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Click to view a list of all the stubs in this wiki!||Wait! I'm still growing!
This article is a stub. You can help the Minecraft Wiki bythis article.
|Click to view a list of all the stubs in this wiki!|
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Deepslate – a new type of stone that generates below y=0
- Can be crafted into: Deepslate Slab, Deepslate Stairs, Deepslate Wall, Polished Deepslate, Polished Deepslate Slab, Polished Deepslate Stairs, Polished Deepslate Wall, Deepslate Bricks, Deepslate Brick Slab, Deepslate Brick Stairs, Deepslate Brick Wall, Deepslate Tiles, Deepslate Tile Slab, Deepslate Tile Stairs, Deepslate Tile Wall and Chiseled Deepslate.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Changed the textures of all ores without unique textures except for diamond ore to have different shapes for accessibility.
- Slight changes to the texture of blackstone, polished blackstone bricks, and cracked polished blackstone bricks
- Redstone Tab in Creative Mode inventory has been reordered to prioritize highly used blocks.
- Noise caves and aquifers appear less often.
- Tweaks and updates to world generation and ores.
- Tweaked huge caves to be more rare and decreased the chance that caves are filled with water
- Changed ore generation to match the new world height and to add more strategy to mining
- Tweaked size and positioning of diorite, andesite & granite generation
- Exception: Diorite and Granite and Dirt no longer generate below y = 0
- Strongholds are now mostly encased in stone
- Mineshaft corridors are now supported by log pillars below or chains above when needed
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- From released versions before 1.17
- MC-147589 - Vines no longer randomly generate in jungles
- From the 1.17 development versions
- MC-208613 - Amount of players who need to sleep to skip the night is calculated incorrectly
- MC-208618 - Clicking on a bed immediately skips the night if gamerule playersSleepingPercentage is set to 0
- MC-211224 - Seagrass can occasionally replace parts of a swamp hut
- MC-214082 - Crash after placing soul sand or magma under 2032 tall water
- From the previous development version
- MC-214814 - Strongholds generate floating and without walls, floors, or ceilings when inside caves
- MC-214844 - Bedrock can be exposed to the air at the very bottom of the new caves
- MC-214885 - Beacon beam only render 256 blocks from source
- MC-214973 - Powder snow bucket in a dispenser at y = 319 facing upwards or at y = -64 facing downwards is replaced with empty bucket, despite no powder snow being placed
- MC-214986 - Large dripstones only generate as stalagmites below Y=0