Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Click to view a list of all the stubs in this wiki!||Wait! I'm still growing!
This article is a stub. You can help the Minecraft Wiki bythis article.
|Click to view a list of all the stubs in this wiki!|
Beta 188.8.131.52 is the first beta for the 1.16.210 update, which mostly makes changes to goats.
Technical (Goats)[edit | edit source]
- Goats no longer jump onto magma blocks.
- Goats can now jump to non-full blocks like stairs.
- Goats no longer attack armor stands.
- Goats no longer perform very high jumps.
- Goats now only make one baby at a time.
- Goats cannot jump from honey blocks anymore.
- Goats can only drop 2 horns each, and the number remaining depends on their model.
- Goats no longer overshoot or undershoot jumps.
- Knockback from goats is now dependent on ram distance.
- Goats on leads now follow the player correctly.