Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Click to view a list of all the stubs in this wiki!||Wait! I'm still growing!
This article is a stub. You can help the Minecraft Wiki bythis article.
|Click to view a list of all the stubs in this wiki!|
Uses[edit | edit source]
- Dye Shulker Boxes
- Dye Beds
- Dye Banners on a Crafting Table or Loom.
- Dye Carpets
- Dye Sheep
- Dye Wool
- Dye Stained Glass and Stained Glass Panes
- Dye Terracotta
- Dye Leather Armor and Leather Horse Armor
- Create brown Concrete Powder
- Create Firework Stars
- Dye Water in Cauldrons (Bedrock Edition Only)
- Applied to tamed Wolves to dye their collars
- Applied to tamed Cats to dye their collars
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the Pocket Edition, you can combine Black Dye with Orange Dye to make Brown Dye.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Brown Dye |