|First Appearance||1.13 (Snapshot 18w09a)|
|Type of Block||Plant|
|No parameters specified|
|Click to view a list of all the stubs in this wiki!||Wait! I'm still growing!
This article is a stub. You can help the Minecraft Wiki bythis article.
|Click to view a list of all the stubs in this wiki!|
Coral is a type of plant block that was added to Minecraft in 1.13 - The Update Aquatic. It comes in many different colors and is mainly decorative. However, if placed on land, it will turn gray, eventually die, and "fall off" onto the ground as a loot-able item.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Coral comes in many different colors and shapes, similar to how there are many varieties of coral on earth. The different types of corals are as follows:
- Blue coral is called "tube" coral.
- Pink coral is called "brain" coral.
- Purple coral is called "bubble" coral.
- Red coral is called "fire" coral.
- Yellow coral is called "horn" coral.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If Bonemeal is placed on dirt that is underwater, it can grow different colored coral.
- This method makes corals a renewable source.
- Corals have not been added into 1.13. They were still added in a 1.13 subrelease, 1.13.1.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Coral and kelp in the depths of an ocean biome.
Video[edit | edit source]
- Coral & Coral Fans - Minecraft Micro Guide (52 seconds)