Cracked Stone Bricks
|Cracked Stone Bricks|
|First Appearance||Beta 1.8|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|No parameters specified|
Overview[edit | edit source]
Cracked stone bricks have an appearance that is similar to Stone Bricks, but with cracks throughout their surface. However, this does not affect the block-breaking speed. These blocks have no specific use in-game, other than acting as a decorative construction block.
Sources[edit | edit source]
Mining[edit | edit source]
Cracked stone bricks require a pickaxe to harvest, otherwise it will drop nothing.
|Tool||This block requires a Wooden Pickaxe to be mined|
|Breaking time[note 1]|
- Times are for unenchanted tools in seconds.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- During the Beta 1.8 pre-release, these blocks acted like mushroom cap blocks, which would display different textures based on the location.
- Due to a bug in Beta 1.8, a player could obtain this block by creating stone brick stairs and then mining the stairs, while not touching any Stone. They could also be collected while near Water, since mining during that stage of development worked differently.
- In Creative, the command to give this block to a player is:
/give <PlayerName> stonebrick <amount> 2.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Cracked stone bricks next to a glitched floating ladder.
- Minecraft PlayStation®4 Edition 20141228190039.jpg
Cracked stone bricks within a stronghold.