|Click to view a list of all the stubs in this wiki!||Wait! I'm still growing!
This article is a stub. You can help the Minecraft Wiki bythis article.
|Click to view a list of all the stubs in this wiki!|
|Warped and Crimson Fungus|
|First Appearance||1.16 - Nether Update (20w06a)|
|Type of Block||Non-Solid Block|
|No parameters specified|
Uses[edit | edit source]
These fungi can be used to grow crimson or warped trees. The growth can be accelerated using bone meal. Another use for the Crimson Fungus is to breed hoglins. The Warped Fungus seem to smell rather unpleasant to hoglins since they won't approach it more than 12 blocks away. They can be mined with or without a tool. Another use for the Warped Fungus is to breed Striders and you can craft a Warped Fungus on a Stick to control them or to make them follow you.
- One-Three bonemeal on Nether Fungus will make it grow instantly.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Warped Fungus on a Stick|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Nether fungus will grow on nylium, though they have to be on the same variation of nylium to grow into the crimson or warped trees.
- Fungi can grow in the Nether.
- Hoglins are afraid of warped fungus and will give up chasing you if there is warped fungus nearby.
- You can use warped fungus to breed striders. Riding a strider with a warped fungus on a stick can let you change which direction it is going.