|Click to view a list of all the stubs in this wiki!||Wait! I'm still growing!
This article is a stub. You can help the Minecraft Wiki bythis article.
|Click to view a list of all the stubs in this wiki!|
|Mossy Stone Bricks|
|First Appearance||Beta 1.8|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Mossy Stone Bricks |
Overview[edit | edit source]
Mossy stone bricks are one of the main components that make up strongholds which were added in the Beta 1.8 update. Just like its counterpart, mossy cobblestone, it serves no purposes in-game other than for decoration. It can be obtained legitimately in survival mode by mining it in strongholds, dungeons, or temples, or by crafting.
Mining[edit | edit source]
Mossy Stone Bricks require a pickaxe to harvest, otherwise it will drop nothing.
|Tool||This block requires a Wooden Pickaxe to be mined|
|Breaking time[note 1]|
- Times are for unenchanted tools in seconds.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- During the Beta 1.8 pre-release, mossy stone brick could be made by destroying stone brick stairs that were facing a certain direction.
- The mossy stone brick seems to be a variation of the mossy stone block as well as the stone bricks.
- After snapshot 14w02a, the mossy stone brick got a crafting recipe, whereas before, it could only be found exclusively in strongholds.
- Mossy stone brick can be found in strongholds, dungeons, and jungle temples.