|Click to view a list of all the stubs in this wiki!||Wait! I'm still growing!
This article is a stub. You can help the Minecraft Wiki bythis article.
|Click to view a list of all the stubs in this wiki!|
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Caught while fishing. The chance of one being caught can be increased with the Lure enchantment.
- Found in chests.
- Dropped by slain polar bears, guardians, and elder guardians, about 25% of the time.
- Dropped by slain salmon mobs.
Uses[edit | edit source]
- Raw salmon can be cooked in a furnace or smoker to create Cooked Salmon which restores six (File:Foodbaricon.pngFile:Foodbaricon.pngFile:Foodbaricon.png) hunger points.
- Raw salmon can be used to feed dolphins, this will increase their trust in the player. Dolphins will also lead players to shipwrecks when fed.
- Fisherman villagers have a chance to buy raw salmon and an emerald for cooked salmon. They will also buy some raw salmon in exchange for an emerald.
- Raw salmon can also be used to tame wild cats, and can also be used to heal, breed them. They can also be used to speed up a kitten's growth.