Sleeping (or Sleep Mode) is a game mechanic that can be activated by Players under certain circumstances.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
Limitations[edit | edit source]
Sleeping is only possible by meeting the following criteria:
- It must be either Nighttime or during a Thunderstorm in the Daytime.
- The bed can only be in the overworld.
- There must be no hostile Mobs nearby.
- All players within the Minecraft world must also be lying in a bed, if in a multiplayer situation, in order to skip to daytime.
- There are data packs that require only one player to sleep in a bed in order for the server to skip to the day.
- Only one player can sleep in each bed at a time.