Orange Stained Glass
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|No parameters specified|
Overview[edit | edit source]
Stained glass is made by placing 8 glass in a crafting table with any color of dye in the center. It is used primarily as decoration. The color of the stained glass depends on which color dye a player uses. Arranging 6 stained glass blocks in a crafting table will make a stained glass pane of that color of Stained glass. Stained glass can come in the following colors:
- Light Blue
- Light Gray
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Stained Glass x8||Stained Glass Pane x16|
|Glass||Any Dye||Glass||Stained Glass||Stained Glass||Stained Glass|
|Glass||Glass||Glass||Stained Glass||Stained Glass||Stained Glass|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If stained glass is placed in the path of a beacon's beam of light, the beam of light that passes through it will change to the color of the stained glass.
- Stained glass has a slightly "mistier" texture than regular glass; however, all of its pixels are at least slightly transparent, whereas regular glass has some completely opaque pixels.
- Light Gray Stained Glass is practically invisible in Chests and Inventory.
- As of update 1.2, stained glass is craftable in the Windows 10 Edition and Pocket Edition.
- Stained glass will not drop when mined unless mined with an item enchanted with silk touch
- Cocoa Beans, ink sacs, bonemeal, and lapis lazuli can no longer dye blocks or armor.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- 2011-12-17 195034 1034763.jpg
All the colors of Stained Glass. (with background)
- Tinted Glass.jpg
All the colors Respectively without the background.
- 2014-08-30 14.54.49.png
Beacon Color Spectrum using Stained Glass.
Beacons colour is changed with stained glass.